Pigeon Hill Brewing Company and United Way of the Lakeshore ‘LIVE BREWNITED’ with Annual Collaboration Beer
November 8, 2023
Muskegon, MI – United Way of the Lakeshore (United Way) is excited to announce the launch of ‘LIVE BREWNITED,’ a smooth and flavorful English Pale Ale brewed in collaboration with Pigeon Hill Brewing Company (Pigeon Hill). This partnership gives back to the community, supporting vital programs along the Lakeshore that impact health, early childhood success, youth success, and economic mobility. When you purchase a pint of LIVE BREWNITED at Pigeon Hill Brewing Company or any of the participating establishments, you are directly contributing to the betterment of our community.
“Each year, we are excited to partner with the United Way to combine our two biggest passions – beer and community,” said Pigeon Hill Co-founder and Chief Brand Officer Michael Brower. “Creating a positive impact within our community has been a core tenet at Pigeon Hill since day one, and working with the United Way always offers a great chance for us – and other beer drinkers – to do exactly that.”
United Way and Next Gen United invite the community to a beer release party taking place on Thursday, November 9 from 6 to 8 PM at Socibowl (441 West Western Avenue, Muskegon, MI 49440). Free duck pin bowling will be available from 6:30 to 7:30 PM, adding to the excitement of the evening. To learn more about the event and RSVP, please visit https://www.unitedwaylakeshore.org/live-brewnited.
“We are thrilled to partner with Pigeon Hill and Tyler Sales to bring LIVE BREWNITED to the community,” shared United Way Chief Development Officer J.J. Lewis. “This partnership is a great way to come together for a great cause and is, as some might say, a delicious way to make a difference! As we rally the Lakeshore to come together to raise awareness and support for our initiatives and those of our 40 plus partner agencies, I simply ask that we each give back in a manner that resonates with each of us, benefiting all those who live, work, learn, and/or play throughout the Lakeshore.”
Join United Way and Pigeon Hill in raising a glass of LIVE BREWNITED to celebrate coming together for a great cause. LIVE BREWNITED will be available at the following locations throughout the month of November:
- The Brewer’s Lounge at Pigeon Hill: 895 Fourth St. Muskegon, MI 49440
- Bear Lake Tavern: 360 Ruddiman Dr. Muskegon, MI 49445
- Carlisle’s: 470 W. Western Ave. Muskegon, MI 49440
- Fricano’s Muskegon Lake: 1050 W. Western Ave. Unit 200 Muskegon, MI 49441
- Glenside Pub: 1508 W. Sherman Blvd. Muskegon, MI 49441
- Hank’s Tavern: 2536 Henry St. Muskegon, MI 49441
- Lake House Waterfront Grille: 730 Terrace Point Rd. Muskegon, MI 49440
- Mike’s Inn: 555 W. Western Ave. Muskegon, MI 49440
- Nipote’s Italian Kitchen: 98 W. Clay Ave. Muskegon, MI 49440
- Northside Pub: 2353 Holton Rd. Muskegon, MI 49445
- Rad Dads’ Tacos and Tequila Bar: 470 W. Western Ave. Unit A Muskegon, MI 49440
- Socibowl: 441 W. Western Ave. Muskegon, MI 49440
United Way of the Lakeshore is uniting to inspire change and build thriving communities. We tackle the toughest issues facing our community by mobilizing every resource, partner, and voice to solve those challenges. Our Bold Goal is to ensure 10,000 more working families meet their basic needs by 2025.