Action through Volunteers and Committees
The heart of the Chamber is the work of our volunteer committees. The committees are formed to meet the needs recognized by members for the benefit of business and the community. A thriving community depends on the strengths of its business community.
The mission of the Ambassador League is to promote the interests of business and the Chamber by participating in events, delivering member plaques, helping with member appreciation, recruiting new members and attending monthly meetings, all while having fun and networking with businesses.
- Co-Chair: Lisa Falcon, Comerica Bank
- Co-Chair: Keri Wade, RE/MAX West
- Secretary: Felicia Yager, Cumulus Broadcasting Company
- Mentor: Tina Hall, ChoiceONE Bank
- Mentor: Silena Brown, Complete Restoration & Cleaning Services, Inc.
- Scott Blease, Employee Benefit Services, An Acrisure Partner
- Greg Borgman, Goodwill Industries
- Jerry Conrad, SG Maverick, Inc.
- Aaron DeVries, PNC Bank
- Alex Fonseca, Fresh Coat Painters
- Tamica Fox, ADAC Automotive
- Marisol Garcia Linstrom, Northpointe Bank
- Colleen Gibson, SERVPRO of Muskegon & Holland
- Jon Honore, Complete Restoration & Cleaning Services, Inc.
- Kaja Thornton Hunter, Overcoming Barriers/Kaja Flavor
- Lori Johnson, The Lemon Blossom Boutique
- Paula Kendra, Kendra Consulting
- Tom Palmer, Shoreline Insurance Agency Inc.
- Juan Ramirez, Coldwell Banker Woodland Schmidt Muskegon
- Mary Beth Ramos, Ramos and Sons Auto Body
- Don Speier, Next I.T. LLC
- Tracy Straight, Shelby State Bank
- Kara Zielinski, United Way of the Lakeshore
- Chamber Staff Liaison: Tamara Jackson-Gatewood, Director of Membership Services
The Chamber’s Government Affairs Committee works with elected officials on the local, state and federal levels of government to influence pro-business policies that support economic growth. Participation in the political arena from all citizens in the community is essential for dynamic growth!
- Co-chair: Viktor Anderson, Structural Concepts
- Co-chair: Amber Mae Petersen, The Fish Monger’s Wife, LLC
- Amy Heisser, Howmet Aerospace Inc.
- Steve Olsen, Northern Machine Tool Co.
- William Lievense, Capitol Group Consultants
- Gary Nelund, Gary Nelund Insurance Agency
- Andy Johnston, Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce
- Josh Lunger, Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce
- Shannon Enders, Lakeshore Employee Benefits
- Laura Fitzpatrick, Mercy Health/Health Project
- Robert Scolnik, Mona Lake Productions, L.L.C.
- Jim Edmonson, Greater Muskegon Economic Development
- Dale Nesbary, Muskegon Community College
- Eric Ringelberg, Next I.T., LLC
- Steven Carey, Potomac Strategic Development Company, LLC
- Kevin Even, Smith, Haughey Rice & Roegge
- Paul Jackson, Warner Norcross & Judd
- Wes Eklund, Fleet Engineers, Inc.
- John Workman, Eagle Alloy, Inc.
- Ryan Bennett, West Michigan Plumbers Fitters and Service Trades Local No. 174
- Ryan Bryker, BDO
- Sharlene Shineldecker, Transnation Title Agency of Michigan
- Jeff Snyder, Comcast Business
- Autumn Gillard, Mercy Health
- Adam Zuwerink, West Michigan Law, P.C.
- Brian Lang, Warner Norcross + Judd LLP
- Arlen-Dean Gaddy, Erhardt Construction
- Chamber Staff Liaison: Cindy Larsen, President
- Chamber Staff Liaison, Morgan Carroll, Director of Business Development
- Chamber Staff Liaison: Jennifer Loechle, Executive Manager and Innovation Leader
Committee Membership is by appointment.
Muskegon Heights Business Association
The MHBA is a group of Muskegon Heights business leaders that have come together to create positive change.
- A new business association has formed in the city of Muskegon Heights. The Muskegon Heights Business Association is a group of businesses, large and small, who have joined forces to create a “united voice” for a supportive business climate. Their intention is to build a thriving business community in this important core city.
- The association members are eager to support other clean-up projects in Muskegon Heights and along Sherman Blvd.
- The group also plans to work closely with city officials, the Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber, and Muskegon Area First to advocate for better roads and new development.
President, Rolar Products
Advocacy and Manufacturing Manager, Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce
This committee is comprised of local law enforcement and strategic business members that work to promote and execute the County’s Silent Observer Crime Stopping Program.
ATHENA on the Lakeshore
This committee gathers to produce the ATHENA on the Lakeshore Awards. The program is presented annually to recognize individuals who exhibit the spirit of regional collaboration.
The Chamber Classic Committee serves to assist in meeting the goals of the annual Chamber Classic golf outing, the main fundraiser for Silent Observer.