Muskegon’s Future 15 young professionals announced!
Fifteen of the Muskegon Lakeshore’s up and coming young professionals are being recognized by the business community. These individuals contribute to the growth and success of their company/organization and are making a positive impact along the Muskegon Lakeshore.
“The next generation of professionals is becoming more influential in our community and it is important they are recognized for the contributions being made to the area’s economy and quality of life,” says Cindy Larsen, President of the Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce.
A selection committee, consisting of young professionals that were among the 2017 Future 15 award recipients, gathered to determine who this year’s Future 15 would be. After careful review of the nominations, this year’s Future 15 emerging young leaders are as follows:
- Alison Updyke, Wildflower Studios
- Andrew Mann, Muskegon Habitat for Humanity
- Cherrelle Hughey, Community enCompass
- David Manley, Core Realty Partners
- Jake Eckholm, City of Muskegon Heights
- JacQuaye A. Payne, Community Foundation for Muskegon County
- Jimmy Hegedus, Great Lakes Dental Excellence
- Jocelyn Hines, Community Foundation for Muskegon County
- Joshua Mueller, Spectrum Health
- Kara Zielinski, United Way on the Lakeshore
- Kevin D. Osterhart, Concept Design Studio
- Megan Aney, Sitting Pretty Pet Spa & Boutique
- Philip David DeYoung, Muskegon Civic Theater
- Rachel Stewart, Muskegon Community College
- Travis Dodge, Longer Days
These 15 finalists will be recognized at a Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce member event later in June. Additional information for the Future 15 Awards is available online at www.www.muskegon.org or by contacting the Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce at 231-722-3751 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Chamber
The Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce is the premier business membership organization on the lakeshore representing over 1,200 businesses and organizations. The Muskegon Chamber represents businesses of every size and type all over West Michigan. The Chamber is celebrating 125 years in operation working to sustain an environment for business success through community leadership, promotion, inclusive business advocacy and valued member services. The Muskegon Chamber is an award winning Chamber, being named Chamber of the Year