Seeking Nominations For This Year’s ATHENA On The Lakeshore
Being your authentic self with celebration and joy is the primary characteristic of an ATHENA recipient. The prestigious ATHENA on the Lakeshore awards are presented annually by the Lakeshore Chambers, and celebrate both women and men for their professional excellence, community service and mentoring. Nominations are now being accepted for individuals living and/or working in Muskegon or North Ottawa counties.
An ATHENA Award nominee:
- Is an established leader and mentor who assists women in reaching their full potential.
- Demonstrates excellence, creativity, and initiative in their business or profession.
- Devotes time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community.
- Exhibits the spirit of regional collaboration.
An ATHENA Young Professional nominee:
- Is an emerging leader who demonstrates excellence, creativity and initiative in their business or profession.
- Serves as a role model for young women personally and professionally.
- Is 40 years old or younger, and has a minimum of five (5) years professional experience.
- Provides valuable service to improve the quality of life for others in the community.
The award recipients will be announced and honored at the ATHENA on the Lakeshore Award Luncheon on Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at the Spring Lake Country Club. Reservations can be made by visiting www.muskegon.org or by calling the Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce at 231.722.3751.