S.S. Milwaukee Clipper
The Milwaukee Clipper has had a long and decorated history. Making her maiden voyage on June 3, 1941, she carried thousands of passengers and automobiles between Muskegon and Milwaukee until 1970. It would then change hands a few times before returning to Muskegon on December 2, 1997. It now serves as a museum, open to visitors all summer long. Click Here for more information regarding the S.S. Milwaukee Clipper.