Muskegon’s Future 15 young professionals announced!
Fifteen of the Muskegon Lakeshore’s up and coming young professionals are being recognized by the business community. These individuals contribute to the growth and success of their company/organization and are making a positive impact along the Muskegon Lakeshore.
In its fifth year, a record number of 68 nominations were submitted for young professionals that live or work in Muskegon County. “We were not surprised by this increase in nominations, as the young professional community is growing and thriving along the Muskegon Lakeshore,” says Cindy Larsen, President of the Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce. “The next generation of professionals is becoming more influential in our community and it is important they are recognized for the contributions being made to the area’s economy and quality of life.”
A selection committee, consisting of young professionals that were among the 2016 Future 15 award recipients, gathered to determine who this year’s Future 15 would be. After careful review of the nominations, this year’s Future 15 emerging young leaders are as follows:
- Bryan Lambert, Brightway Insurance
- Arisha Coffee, Community enCompass
- Jason Bertoia, Every Woman’s Place
- Heather Halter, Family Financial Credit Union
- Lauren Meldrum, HealthWest
- Walter Christophersen, IBEW Local 275
- Michael Ramsey, Mercy Health
- Corey Davis, Muskegon Area Transit System
- David Fredrick, Muskegon Family Care
- Tim Lopez, Muskegon Rescue Mission
- Jared Passchier, Norton Shores Police Department
- Brian Leibrandt, Parmenter O’Toole
- Spencer Boertman, Steak ‘N Egger
- La Tonya Beene, United Way of the Lakeshore
- Ami Gongalski, West Michigan Law
These 15 finalists will be recognized at a Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce member event later this month. Additional information for the Future 15 Awards is available online at www.www.muskegon.org or by contacting the Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce at 231-722-3751 or firstname.lastname@example.org.