Muskegon’s Future 15 young professionals announced!
Fifteen of the Muskegon Lakeshore’s up and coming young professionals are being recognized by the business community. These individuals contribute to the growth and success of their company/organization and are making a positive impact along the Muskegon Lakeshore.
“In these changing times it is very important that we usher in new leadership for this community. This award is an effort to encourage worthy individuals to step forward to engage in leadership activities going forward,” said Cindy Larsen, Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce president. “In addition to being recognized, all of our Future 15 recipients will receive a $100 gift certificate towards the Muskegon in Focus Leadership program.”
A selection committee, consisting of young professionals that were among the 2018 Future 15 award recipients, gathered to determine who this year’s Future 15 would be. After careful review of the nominations, this year’s Future 15 emerging young leaders are the following:
- Amanda Barnhill, Arconic
- Bobby Fisher, Shelby State Bank
- Brennen Gorman, Brower Vander Veen, PLC
- Brian Olian, Reeths-Puffer Schools
- Erica Sandford, WUVS 103.7 The Beat
- Holly Schroeder, Manpower
- Jacqui Robinson, Muskegon Catholic Central Schools
- Jamie Sutton, Lamar Advertising
- Jenni Griswold, Dockside Salon and Day Spa
- Kiara Scott, Community enCompass
- LaShaun Turner, City of Muskegon
- Mikaela Taylor, Boys and Girls Club of the Muskegon Lakeshore
- Natasha Heykoop, Lighthouse for Veterans
- Tacitus Bailey-Yabani, Abeshi Ghanaian Cuisine LLC and Abeshi LLC
- Marc VanderStelt, Norton Shores Police Department
The 15 finalists will be recognized at a Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce member event on Thursday, August 1, 2019 from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. at The Deck on Pere Marquette Beach. Additional information for the Future 15 awards is available online at www.www.muskegon.org or by contacting the Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce at 231-722-3751 or email@example.com.