1. Expand your business by networking at events
2. Get business referrals from the Chamber website, publications, the front desk, and more!
3. Save money with affordable insurance including health, dental, workers compensation, and employee assistance
4. Free business counseling services on management, financial and marketing strategies
5. Free profile and web link to your business on the Chamber's website, www.muskegon.org
6. Improve your business with our marketing tips and public relation ideas
7. Advocate & promote the voice of business on local, state and federal governmental issues
8. Participate and support in the economic development of this region
9. Up-to-date local business information with monthly e-newsletters, email and fax communications
10. Increase your revenue - It pays to belong
Thank you for your interest in joining the Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce. Are you ready to reap the benefits of chamber membership? Your involvement with the Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce will be one of your smartest business investments.
Chamber members are as diverse as the community itself. They represent businesses of all sizes and industries, and viewpoints from every position on the political spectrum. Together, we're creating an environment for business success through community leadership, promotion, inclusive business advocacy and valued member services. Join us in this effort!
Click here to start receiving the benefits of membership
Printer-friendly Membership Application with investment schedule
Click here to learn the benefits of membership straight from our members
CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP - A STAMP OF CREDIBILITY
By the numbers
- Consumers are 63% more likely to buy from a Chamber member than a nonmember
- 95% of the "Best Places to Work in America" are Chamber members
- Most consumers (59%) think being an active Chamber member is an effective business strategy
- If a company is highly involved with a Chamber, consumers are 12% more likely to believe that company's products stack up better than the competition
- When consumers know a restaurant is a Chamber member, they are 40% more likely to eat there in the next few months
- When consumers know an insurance company is a Chamber member, they are 43% more likely to buy their insurance
- Consumers are 44% more likely to think positively of a small business; 63% would be more likely to purchase goods and services from that business in the future
Source: The Shapiro Group
MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS BENEFITS
Quality Business Information - The Chamber provides the voice of all businesses for quality enterprises: multicultural, large and small, local, regional and global. The Chamber works to influence government and other local institutions, to provide the best inclusive business climate possible for business growth, development and sustainability.
- Member Referrals - The Chamber refers only its members as providers of the best products, services and employment in the community.
- Cost Saving Benefits - The Chamber provides its members with tangible benefits that can save money or provide unique advantages exclusively for its members.
- Networking Opportunities and Affordable Training - The Chamber offers opportunities for member to network with each other at events and cost-effective, up-to-date business seminars. Individual confidential business counseling and reference information on best practice business models support successful business development.
Click here to learn more about the benefits of joining the Chamber...